Beginning to advanced instruction and tutoring in:
Hurst studied under Dr. Beverly Grigsby, Professor Emeritus at California State University at Northridge, world renowned for her succinct and practical approach to harmony and counterpoint.
- Reading notes, scales, chords, rhythms, etc.
- Musical Theatre
- Understand why the composer wrote those notes.
- 18th century style through present.
- For Piano, Harp, Vocal and Chral, Ensembles & Orchestra.
- Hurst has orchestrated over 150 pieces that have been performed and recorded.